11.21.2009

Missing them...



I miss them so much today...receiving these pictures reminds me of how tight knit our family is. I wish that my mom was here she always cooked our favorite meals when we were feeling down or had a bad day. Distance truly makes the heart grow fonder and I appreciate that.
My brother is one of my best friends he and I can confide in each other...he brings a smile to my heart at all the right times...whether it's with a text or a simple phone call he just knows. My little sister is one of my heroes she is so smart and such a talented person. She started volleyball this week and she was so excited about her first practice...I only wish I could go to everyone of her games to support her. She is so beautiful inside and out. I am really missing pictures from my Dad sister and bro-in-law I will share them soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment